Most of today’s users visit the site via mobile phone. Therefore you need to make your site mobile-friendly.
Many factors can affect how your website will look on smaller screen sizes. One of these factors is speed.
When your website isn’t loading fast enough, you could lose a lot of traffic.
In order to make that, you’ll need to have the right set of plugins.
The first thing you need to ensure is the security of your website to prevent spam when visitors use your site. Jetpack will make sure your website is safe and fast.
- 24/7 auto site security – Back up automatically and restore to any point with this feature. Block spam, malware scans, and monitor your site in real-time.
- Peak speed and performance – Jetpack has free CDN, so pictures and videos on your site will look good on any screen size.
- Powerful tools for growth – Easily share posts on your social media accounts with the auto-publish option and grow your traffic with great SEO tools.
- Easy design tools – This plugin has to offer you themes as well, so your site would stand out. You also have Gallery and Slideshow tools, as well as Related Posts, Contact form, Subscriptions, at your disposal.
- Integrations – Jetpack can be integrated with WooCommerce, Google Analytics, social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn), Mailchimp, and many others.
You know how sometimes, when you access a website over the phone, the images on that site look distorted, and all you see is text and lots of Xs where images should be.
Smush can help keep that from happening to you. This plugin will compress images on your site without losing precious pixels.
The quality of this plugin is also globally recognized by winning Plugin Madness 2018.
- you can optimize up to 50 images
- easily detect images that are slowing down your site
- automatically optimize images
- process PNG, GIF, and JPEG
Your site must run smoothly, and to make that happen, you’ll need a good optimizer. Optimize your site easily with Autoptimize.
- minify and cache scripts & styles
- injects CSS in the page head, but also inline critical CSS
- minify HTML
- exclude WP core emoji cruft
- adjust Google Fonts and more
AMP for WP
Most visitors don’t have time for a slow website. No matter how good content is, if it takes a long time to load it, you’ll be left with little to no traffic at all. The solution to that problem is AMP for WP. This plugin adds AMP to your website automatically.
- CSS Optimization
- GDPR Compliance
- Google PageSpeed Optimization
- Compatible with Yoast SEO, Rank Math, All in One SEO, and many more.
WP Mobile Menu
As important as the page speed is, it’s also important that visitors have everything at their fingertips (literally). A responsive menu that is mobile-friendly is the answer. WP Mobile Menu can help you organize your site’s content by putting it in order using a responsive menu.
- Brand logo or text
- Lots of background menu images
- Google Fonts
- 3 depth menu level
- You can hide some elements when using Mobile Menu
All these plugins will help make your site mobile-friendly. The only thing these plugins can bring you is overall better site performance and more traffic. Therefore, do not hesitate to install them.